Used Cars In Peer Muchalla – As per the news reports, in India on every sale of five cars, an old car is also purchased. The number of second hand cars sold in India is much higher than purchased new cars. Therefore, if you are thinking of buying a pre owned car then it is the right decision in many ways. We, Car Studio is the leading dealer of Used Cars In Muchalla and in the Tricity. We have a long list of cars brand you can choose from as per your requirement and budget.
Since the pandemic hits India, there is a huge surge in the demand for pre owned cars. Consumers are considering cars important mobility for not just for personal use but a family need. Also, we will not be able to find the exact value of the used cars market in India as nearly 85% is unorganized but we know the remaining 15% is valued at over 8 crores.
Here at Car Studio, you will get the best deal and other fringe benefits while buying a second hand vehicle from us. We make our brand to the Top in Punjab only by keeping our customers on the top priority list and serving them with the best cars at an affordable range. That’s why Car Studio came first when it comes to Top rated luxury pre owned car dealers in Punjab. If you still have any questions for us, you can reach out to us either by calling us at +91-97800-10022 or dropping us an email at email@example.com
Car Studio has been in the market since 2012 and is top on the list of cars dealer not in Tricity but across Punjab. There are multiple aspects contributing to the rising charts in terms of popularity and reliability of our brand “CAR STUDIO”. Here we have a stringent policy regarding no trade-off when it comes to customer satisfaction and service delivery to each client. Moreover, we have a team of experts and highly professional who make sure that each car entering our premises go through strict parameters of over 151+ checkpoint for quality check.
In addition, there is continuous up-gradation of new luxury brand cars in our catalog and currently, we have over 100 brands comprised of Maruti Suzuki, Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Honda, SUVs, and many more. The best for opt for Car Studio is that here you can opt for a used car loan as well. We have a very flexible lending service where you can purchase a car by taking a loan from us. These car loans are quite flexible and you will have total control over them. Also, we assured you there will be no hidden terms and conditions related to any of our services.
Company name: Car Studio
Address: Plot Number C149, Ind Area, Phase 7 Mohali, Near Esi Hospital
Phone: (+91) 97800-10022
Q – What makes Second hand cars a better option than buying a new one?
A – Second hand car costs much less money and has low depreciation cost.
Q – Where I can buy a luxury used car in Peer Muchalla under the budget of 5 Lakhs?
A – Car Studio is a one-shop-stop solution when it comes to buying a second hand car under 5 lakhs in Peer Muchalla.